Monday, July 28, 2008

Just Thinking

Packing...

is really kinda sad. My room that I've spent the better years of my life investing in is being taken apart. I find trinkets of my life past. A strand of long blond hair on my dusty letter jacket, haha not a girls but my own long blond hair. My stuffed animal rabbit who I've had since the day I was born comes off the shelf and is the only old friend to come travel with me to a newer life. Funny that how a simple object like that can be overlooked for months at a time, but now as I bring him down to my level he fills my heart with joy and lights my face with a reminiscent smile. He is my other half, my better half. A symbol of my childhood innocent yet worn down to a blessed memory of happy days. Some things I easily leave behind. Yet others i cling on to. What will it take for me to be content with ridding myself of them all? Hope.


just thinking,
Matt

2 comments:

Mike and Christie said...

Excellent thoughts Matt.

We are so proud of you.

clm said...

You are so funny. Yes, life continues and things change. Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails