Monday, November 30, 2009

Introducing Kapium Products

My son Kevin Minich has recently launched his new website Kapium Products. There is a great selection of items to take a look at especially for the men in your lives that you may be shopping for! Here is the link~


http://www.kapiumproducts.com/


Hi, my name is Kevin Minich, Founder and Co-Owner of Kapium Products. My vision is to create an online store where you not only can choose from a wide selection of products, but can also request a product to be sold on the website. All you have to do is email a description of what you are looking for and we will find it, price it, and post it for you to purchase! My goal is to make online shopping a smooth experience for you with customer satisfaction as our top priority. I want to create a personal relationship with my

www.kapiumproducts.com customers and make sure that they are happy. This is why I have created my Product Request page. It is a place where you can email and talk directly to me about a certain tool, toy, gidget or gadget that you would like to see sold on my website. I will work and collaborate with you the best I can to find that certain product you are looking for and will have it up and ready to buy as fast as I can. So please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, comments or just want to say hi. Thank you for stopping by and visiting www.KapiumProducts.com and I hope you find what you are looking for.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails