Monday, January 12, 2009

It's Kevins 22nd Birthday!!!!!

Our friend Katie was our server and did a great job helping us celebrate ( embarrass) Kevin and Grandpa :)

We all really enjoyed the food and atmosphere at La Hacienda and plan to have the Rehearsal Dinner here in June for Kevin & Nikki's wedding.

The birthday Boys~ when Kevin was little he and my Dad would often celebrate their birthdays together. My dad was a good sport celebrating at Chucky Cheese with a ton of little kids :) Happy Birthday Dad!

Kevin, you have grown up to be such a wonderful man and I know you will be just as wonderful a husband and father ( later :). We are so proud of you and love you very much!!!!
Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mom! I love you too! :)

~Kevin

Anonymous said...

He IS such a wonderful man! I am soooo blessed!!!
I thank God every single day for having him in my life. :)
Last night was so much fun! I can't wait for the rehearsal dinner! What a great idea!
I love you!!
P.s. Today is exactly five months from the wedding. Can you believe it?!

Anonymous said...

Do you believe in miracles?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails