Sunday, June 7, 2009

It's Time For a Wedding!


The time and place have been chosen, the bride and groom are anxious, excited and nervous all at the same time.
Moms & Dads are watching their children grow up and begin their lives together just as we did many years ago.
Brothers & sisters, Grandmothers & Grandfathers, family & friends all here to support them as they make a commitment to each other and to the Lord.
Kevin & Nikki ~
This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
I love you my son and my daughter~ Momma Minich

3 comments:

Oakie Grandfather said...

We are getting excited about being there.

Nikki said...

Hi, Mama! You're right--we are SO nervous/anxious/excited/exhilarated. . .everything we could possibly be feeling right now! My parents just keep repeating how lucky I am to be marrying into such an amazing family--and reiterating how blessed they feel to have another son like Kevin. I'm pretty sure Adam is excited to have some brothers for once--growing up in a house of girls, makeup, and high heels has definitely taken its toll on him ;)
I love you!

Jonna Wilson said...

What an exciting week and weekend! I hope everything goes GREAT!! Can't wait to see pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails