Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tuesday's with Stephanie

Our son Tim's fiance' Stephanie, arrived from Europe 3 months ago. Since then, I have had the opportunity to spend Tuesday's with her. Tim drops her off in the morning before he heads to work and then he and Chris join us at the end of the day for dinner.
First thing in the morning I teach my group fitness class and she has joined in with the group. I know all the ladies have enjoyed getting to know her :)

I have enjoyed our time together very much. Sharing outcomes of the vegetarian meals we are both preparing from the same books. Cooking several of them together and then having dinner with Chris and Tim.
We also share the same love for running and we are starting to talk about another half marathon in the fall. Yay..another family member to join in!

She is an avid reader, much more so than me, but it is fun to talk about books we are reading or have read in the past. Right now she is borrowing "Life and Death in Shanghai", one of my all time favorite books and one almost everyone in our family has read.
I love her heart for people and the environment, but most of all how wonderful she is for Tim and how happy they are together.
She will be out of town for a little while and we will all miss her while she is away. I, personally will miss "Tuesday's with Stephanie". See ya soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails