Monday, December 8, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree....




We had a very fun weekend starting on Saturday. Chris and I got up early to go get our Christmas tree. We brought it home, stuck it in the stand with some water and it stayed that way until Sunday afternoon when Kevin & Nikki came over to "trim the tree"! The 3 of us added the finishing touches on the tree, watched the Cowboys ( we don't want to talk about that) and had hot chocolate and coffee.



Saturday night, Chris, Matt, Kevin and I joined Nikki's family and some friends to watch Nikki perform in a modern/interpretive dance production. It was so much fun and we were so excited to see Nikki dance. She is awesome and not at all shy :) I think Kevin was more nervous than Nikki :) Our two families then went out for dinner after the show. It was a lot of fun! I wish I had some pictures from the show, but they don't allow camera's.

Chris and I did get in a good 4 mile run on Saturday which felt great! Hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas season~

Ohhhh LiLi!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The tree looks great. We finally put ours up last Tuesday. Funny...I keep finding the decorations all over the house!

ps...I won't mention the Cowboy game either!! ;.)

Angie

Anonymous said...

Decorating the tree was so much fun! And seeing everybody at the performance was great too...I loved looking up in the seats and seeing both of my amazing families smiling back at me!
I love you guys!
:) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails