Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring is here!

Spring time in Texas!

We have had a quiet weekend and the weather here has been beautiful, perfect for all that are on spring break. Kevin went camping for a couple of nights and said the campground was pretty much full. I know our kids have enjoyed the week off!
I took a few pictures yesterday while we were out back working in the yard and garden. The purple Wisteria is in full bloom and just beautiful! LiLi loves to climb the trees, she was on her way down with this shot. We are expecting rain during the week so Chris and I are getting ready to end the weekend with a bike ride to the lake :)


Hope you also had a nice weekend and Spring Break :)

2 comments:

Christie M said...

What a beautiful picture!

Jonna Wilson said...

I LOVE wisteria!! I want some!! It's so pretty... and my favorite color!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails